We have been hearing from a lot of people lately who have opened Kodi to watch their favorite streams only to find a blank black screen! This can be very frustrating when you are sitting down to watch a new movie or one of your favorite TV shows.
Not to worry, there is nothing wrong with your EZ Stream box. If this is happening here is a quick way to fix and that and be streaming again in no time:
For the Ti4:
1. Click on the “settings” tab on the launch screen.
2. Click on “other” at the top of the screen, then click “more settings”.
3. Scroll down and click the “apps” link.
4. Click the “Media Center” app.
5. Click the “force stop” button on the screen, then click the “clear cache”. DO NOT CLICK CLEAR DATA!
6. AGAIN, DO NOT CLICK CLEAR DATA.
For the Ti5 & Ti8:
- Click on the Settings tab on the home screen.
- Click on Apps
- Choose the EZ Stream Media Center app.
- Click on Force Stop.
This will fix the blank screen problem if you are having it.
TO PREVENT this from happening again, make sure to properly close the Kodi app when not using it. The way to properly close out of the Media Center is to click the “power button” logo in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
We hope that this helps and saves you the frustration of having the blank screen or having to clear the cache.