We have been hearing from a lot of people lately who have opened Kodi to watch their favorite streams only to find a blank black screen! This can be very frustrating when you are sitting down to watch a new movie or one of your favorite TV shows.
Not to worry, there is nothing wrong with your Element Ti4 box. If this is happening here is a quick way to fix and that and be streaming again in no time:
1. Click on the “settings” tab on the launch screen.
2. Click on “other” at the top of the screen, then click “more settings”.
3. Scroll down and click the “apps” link.
4. Click the “Kodi” app.
5. Click the “force stop” button on the screen, then click the “clear cache”. DO NOT CLICK CLEAR DATA!
6. AGAIN, DO NOT CLICK CLEAR DATA.
This will fix the blank screen problem if you are having it.
TO PREVENT this from happening again, make sure to properly close the Kodi app when not using it. The way to properly close out of Kodi is to click the “power button” logo in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
This is the logo on the right in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. We hope that this helps and saves you the frustration of having the blank screen or having to clear the cache.